work with us
summer & storm online customer care co-ordinator
part-time, head office, murwillumbah
summer & storm is searching for a part-time online customer care co-ordinator to join the summer & storm online team.
the successful applicant will have the ability to provide a professional and premium customer experience for summerandstorm.com.
the successful candidate will play an important part in the overall operation of the e-commerce store providing administrative + warehouse support to the company director, and assist with other ad-hoc administrative duties as required.
the successful applicant will possess:
– experience within bricks and mortar or e-commerce retail space
– exceptional customer service
– a confident phone manner and excellent communication skills
– exceptional organisational and time management skills
– comfortable working independently
– confident in excel
– experience with Shopify will be favoured
– a genuine appreciation and understanding of fashion retail– have their own laptop
– driver’s license, transport and australian working rights are essential
please email your cv & covering letter to email@example.com